Staying After Graduation

The Canadian government has introduced new policies that enable international students and graduates of Canadian universities to remain in Canada to work after graduation and potentially immigrate to Canada as skilled workers. Graduates of master's and doctoral programs are especially well-positioned to take advantage of these opportunities.

The UBC International Student Development website has helpful information on:

More information is available from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.