It's time to graduate! All your hard work has paid off!
There are important tasks you have to complete in order to graduate:
- Apply to graduate. This is mandatory for your degree to be conferred.
- Make sure that your thesis or dissertation (or for programs not requiring a thesis/dissertation, your "program completion memo") has been submitted to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- Make sure that all courses you have taken have a grade entered for them.
- Make sure your UBC financial account is settled. You will not receive a diploma or be able to order transcripts with an outstanding balance of fees.
- If you are a doctoral student, submit your doctoral citation.
For questions about applying to graduate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org