Academic Concession

Workday Student Support

Graduate students can find "how to" guides and support information on our Workday support page.

UBC Calendar:

UBC's policy on Academic Concession was revised and approved by Senate in September 2019. Please see the Calendar for full information

Note: All requests for Academic Concession that will result in a change to the student’s academic record must be directed to the Dean and Vice-Provost of the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.

Important: Academic concession is different from academic accommodation for a disability. If you have a disability and wish to apply for an academic accommodation, please see the Policies and Procedures, Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities section of this website.