Relevant Degree Programs
Complete these steps before you reach out to a faculty member!
- Familiarize yourself with the program requirements. You want to learn as much as possible from the information available to you before you reach out to a faculty member. Be sure to visit our graduate degree program listings and program-specific websites.
- Check whether the program requires you to seek commitment from a supervisor prior to submitting an application. For some programs this is an essential step while others match successful applicants with faculty members within the first year of study.
- Identify specific faculty members who are conducting research in your specific area of interest.
- Establish that your research interests align with the faculty member’s research interests.
- Read up on the faculty members in the program and the research being conducted in the department
- Familiarize yourself with their work, read their recent publications and past theses/dissertations that they supervised. Be certain that their research is indeed what you are hoping to study.
- Compose an error-free and grammatically correct email addressed to your specifically targeted faculty member, and remember to use their correct titles.
- Do not send non-specific, mass emails to everyone in the department hoping for a match.
- Address the faculty members by name. Your contact should be genuine rather than generic.
- Include a brief outline of your academic background, why you are interested in working with the faculty member, and what experience you could bring to the department.
- Highlight your achievements and why you are a top student. Faculty members receive dozens of requests from prospective students and you may have less than 30 seconds to peek someone’s interest.
- Provide documents that can help the faculty member gauge interest in you as a potential student. This could be a Statement of Intent, a Writing Sample, a list of publications or research endeavors.
- Demonstrate that you are familiar with their research
- Convey the specific ways you are a good fit for the program
- Convey the specific ways the program/lab/faculty member is a good fit for the research you are interested in/already conducting
- Be enthusiastic, but don’t overdo it.
G+PS regularly provides virtual sessions that focus on admission requirements and procedures and tips how to improve your application.
Graduate Student Supervision
Doctoral Student Supervision (2008-2018)
- Analysis of transcriptional targets of SOX9 during embryonic heart valve development reveals a critical network of transcription factors (2016)
- The dynamic gene expression patterns during in vivo maturation of mouse hepatoblasts (2013)
- Genomic analysis of embryonic heart development in the mouse (2010)
- Gene Expression Profiling Reveals Novel Attributes of the Mouse Definitive Endoderm (2009)
Master's Student Supervision (2010-2017)
- Huntingtin interacting proteins 14 and 14-like are required for chorioallantoic fusion during early placental development (2015)
Sanders, S.S. and Hou, J. and Sutton, L.M. and Garside, V.C. and Mui, K.K.N. and Singaraja, R.R. and Hayden, M.R. and Hoodless, P.A.
Developmental Biology 397 (2) 257-266
- MEF2B mutations in non-Hodgkin lymphoma dysregulate cell migration by decreasing MEF2B target gene activation (2015)
Pon, J.R. and Wong, J. and Saberi, S. and Alder, O. and Moksa, M. and Grace Cheng, S.-W. and Morin, G.B. and Hoodless, P.A. and Hirst, M. and Marra, M.A.
Nature Communications 6
- SOX9 modulates the expression of key transcription factors required for heart valve development (2015)
Garside, V.C. and Cullum, R. and Alder, O. and Lu, D.Y. and Werff, R.V. and Bilenky, M. and Zhao, Y. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Underhill, T.M. and Hoodless, P.A.
Development (Cambridge) 142 (24) 4340-4350
- A Notch-dependent transcriptional hierarchy promotes mesenchymal transdifferentiation in the cardiac cushion (2014)
Chang, A.C.Y. and Garside, V.C. and Fournier, M. and Smrz, J. and Vrljicak, P. and Umlandt, P. and Fuller, M. and Robertson, G. and Zhao, Y. and Tam, A. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Hoodless, P.A. and Karsan, A.
Developmental Dynamics 243 (7) 894-905
- A regulatory network controls nephrocan expression and midgut patterning (2014)
Hou, J. and Wei, W. and Saund, R.S. and Xiang, P. and Cunningham, T.J. and Yi, Y. and Alder, O. and Lu, D.Y.D. and Savory, J.G.A. and Krentz, N.A.J. and Montpetit, R. and Cullum, R. and Hofs, N. and Lohnes, D. and Humphries, R.K. and Yamanaka, Y. and Duester, G. and Saijoh, Y. and Hoodless, P.A.
Development (Cambridge) 141 (19) 3772-3781
- Coxsackievirus-Induced miR-21 Disrupts Cardiomyocyte Interactions via the Downregulation of Intercalated Disk Components (2014)
Ye, X. and Zhang, H.M. and Qiu, Y. and Hanson, P.J. and Hemida, M.G. and Wei, W. and Hoodless, P.A. and Chu, F. and Yang, D.
PLoS Pathogens 10 (4)
- Delineating MEIS1 cis-regulatory elements active in hematopoietic cells (2014)
Xiang, P. and Wei, W. and Lo, C. and Rosten, P. and Hou, J. and Hoodless, P.A. and Bilenky, M. and Bonifer, C. and Cockerill, P.N. and Kirkpatrick, A. and Gottgens, B. and Hirst, M. and Humphries, K.R.
Leukemia 28 (2) 433-436
- Hippo signaling influences HNF4A and FOXA2 enhancer switching during hepatocyte differentiation (2014)
Alder, O. and Cullum, R. and Lee, S. and Kan, A.C. and Wei, W. and Yi, Y. and Garside, V.C. and Bilenky, M. and Griffith, M. and Morrissy, A. and Robertson, G.A. and Thiessen, N. and Zhao, Y. and Chen, Q. and Pan, D. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Hoodless, P.A.
Cell Reports 9 (1) 261-271
- IFPA Meeting 2013 Workshop Report II: Use of 'omics' in understanding placental development, bioinformatics tools for gene expression analysis, planning and coordination of a placenta research network, placental imaging, evolutionary approaches to underst (2014)
Ackerman IV, W.E. and Adamson, L. and Carter, A.M. and Collins, S. and Cox, B. and Elliot, M.G. and Ermini, L. and Gruslin, A. and Hoodless, P.A. and Huang, J. and Kniss, D.A. and McGowen, M.R. and Post, M. and Rice, G. and Robinson, W. and Sadovsky, Y. and Salafia, C. and Salomon, C. and Sled, J.G. and Todros, T. and Wildman, D.E. and Zamudio, S. and Lash, G.E.
Placenta 35 (SUPPL)
- Barnacle: Detecting and characterizing tandem duplications and fusions in transcriptome assemblies (2013)
Swanson, L. and Robertson, G. and Mungall, K.L. and Butterfield, Y.S. and Chiu, R. and Corbett, R.D. and Docking, T.R. and Hogge, D. and Jackman, S.D. and Moore, R.A. and Mungall, A.J. and Nip, K.M. and Parker, J.D.K. and Qian, J.Q. and Raymond, A. and Sung, S. and Tam, A. and Thiessen, N. and Varhol, R. and Wang, S. and Yorukoglu, D. and Zhao, Y. and Hoodless, P.A. and Sahinalp, S.C. and Karsan, A. and Birol, I.
BMC Genomics 14 (1)
- Co-ordinating Notch, BMP, and TGF-β signaling during heart valve development (2013)
Garside, V.C. and Chang, A.C. and Karsan, A. and Hoodless, P.A.
Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 70 (16) 2899-2917
- Genome-wide microRNA and messenger RNA profiling in rodent liver development implicates mir302b and mir20a in repressing transforming growth factor-beta signaling (2013)
Wei, W. and Hou, J. and Alder, O. and Ye, X. and Lee, S. and Cullum, R. and Chu, A. and Zhao, Y. and Warner, S.M. and Knight, D.A. and Yang, D. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Hoodless, P.A.
Hepatology 57 (6) 2491-2501
- Identification and analysis of murine pancreatic islet enhancers (2013)
Tennant, B.R. and Robertson, A.G. and Kramer, M. and Li, L. and Zhang, X. and Beach, M. and Thiessen, N. and Chiu, R. and Mungall, K. and Whiting, C.J. and Sabatini, P.V. and Kim, A. and Gottardo, R. and Marra, M.A. and Lynn, F.C. and Jones, S.J.M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Hoffman, B.G.
Diabetologia 56 (3) 542-552
- Rare Copy Number Variants Contribute to Congenital Left-Sided Heart Disease (2012)
Hitz, M.-P. and Lemieux-Perreault, L.-P. and Marshall, C. and Feroz-Zada, Y. and Davies, R. and Yang, S.W. and Lionel, A.C. and D'Amours, G. and Lemyre, E. and Cullum, R. and Bigras, J.-L. and Thibeault, M. and Chetaille, P. and Montpetit, A. and Khairy, P. and Overduin, B. and Klaassen, S. and Hoodless, P. and Nemer, M. and Stewart, A.F.R. and Boerkoel, C. and Scherer, S.W. and Richter, A. and Dube, M.-P. and Andelfinger, G.
PLoS Genetics 8 (9)
- The TG-interacting factor TGIF1 regulates stress-induced proinflammatory phenotype of endothelial cells (2012)
Hneino, M. and Blirando, K. and Buard, V. and Tarlet, G. and Benderitter, M. and Hoodless, P. and Fran?ois, A. and Milliat, F.
Journal of Biological Chemistry 287 (46) 38913-38921
- The TGF-β/smad repressor TG-interacting factor 1 (TGIF1) plays a role in radiation-induced intestinal injury independently of a smad signaling pathway (2012)
Hneino, M. and Fran?ois, A. and Buard, V. and Tarlet, G. and Abderrahmani, R. and Blirando, K. and Hoodless, P.A. and Benderitter, M. and Milliat, F.
PLoS ONE 7 (5)
- The Transcription Factor Encyclopedia (2012)
Yusuf, D. and Butland, S.L. and Swanson, M.I. and Bolotin, E. and Ticoll, A. and Cheung, W.A. and Zhang, X.Y.C. and Dickman, C.T.D. and Fulton, D.L. and Lim, J.S. and Schnabl, J.M. and Ramos, O.H.P. and Vasseur-Cognet, M. and de Leeuw, C.N. and Simpson, E.M. and Ryffel, G.U. and Lam, E.W-F. and Kist, R. and Wilson, M.S.C. and Marco-Ferreres, R. and Brosens, J.J. and Beccari, L.L. and Bovolenta, P. and Benayoun, B.A. and Monteiro, L.J. and Schwenen, H.D.C. and Grontved,
- Twist1 transcriptional targets in the developing atrio-ventricular canal of the mouse (2012)
Vrljicak, P. and Cullum, R. and Xu, E. and Chang, A.C.Y. and Wederell, E.D. and Bilenky, M. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Karsan, A. and Hoodless, P.A.
PLoS ONE 7 (7)
- Notch Initiates the Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in the Atrioventricular Canal through Autocrine Activation of Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase (2011)
Chang, A. and Fu, Y. and Garside, V. and Niessen, K. and Chang, L. and Fuller, M. and Setiadi, A. and Smrz, J. and Kyle, A. and Minchinton, A. and Marra, M. and Hoodless, P. and Karsan, A.
Developmental Cell 21 (2) 288-300
- The next generation: Using new sequencing technologies to analyse gene regulation (2011)
Cullum, R. and Alder, O. and Hoodless, P.A.
Respirology 16 (2) 210-222
- De novo assembly and analysis of RNA-seq data (2010)
Robertson, G. and Schein, J. and Chiu, R. and Corbett, R. and Field, M. and Jackman, S.D. and Mungall, K. and Lee, S. and Okada, H.M. and Qian, J.Q. and Griffith, M. and Raymond, A. and Thiessen, N. and Cezard, T. and Butterfield, Y.S. and Newsome, R. and Chan, S.K. and She, R. and Varhol, R. and Kamoh, B. and Prabhu, A.-L. and Tam, A. and Zhao, Y. and Moore, R.A. and Hirst, M. and Marra, M.A. and Jones, S.J.M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Birol, I.
Nature Methods 7 (11) 909-912
- Expression of two novel transcripts in the mouse definitive endoderm (2010)
Hassan, A.S. and Hou, J. and Wei, W. and Hoodless, P.A.
Gene Expression Patterns 10 (2-3) 127-134
- Foxh1 and Foxa2 are not required for formation of the midgut and hindgut definitive endoderm (2010)
McKnight, K.D. and Hou, J. and Hoodless, P.A.
Developmental Biology 337 (2) 471-481
- Genomic analysis distinguishes phases of early development of the mouse atrio-ventricular canal (2010)
Vrljicak, P. and Chang, A.C.Y. and Morozova, O. and Wederell, E.D. and Niessen, K. and Marra, M.A. and Karsan, A. and Hoodless, P.A.
Physiological Genomics 40 (3) 150-157
- Locus co-occupancy, nucleosome positioning, and H3K4me1 regulate the functionality of FOXA2-, HNF4A-, and PDX1-bound loci in islets and liver (2010)
Hoffman, B.G. and Robertson, G. and Zavaglia, B. and Beach, M. and Cullum, R. and Lee, S. and Soukhatcheva, G. and Li, L. and Wederell, E.D. and Thiessen, N. and Bilenky, M. and Cezard, T. and Tam, A. and Kamoh, B. and Birol, I. and Dai, D. and Zhao, Y. and Hirst, M. and Verchere, C.B. and Helgason, C.D. and Marra, M.A. and Jones, S.J.M. and Hoodless, P.A.
Genome Research 20 (8) 1037-1051
- Genome-wide relationship between histone H3 lysine 4 mono- and tri-methylation and transcription factor binding (2008)
Robertson, A.G. and Bilenky, M. and Tam, A. and Zhao, Y. and Zeng, T. and Thiessen, N. and Cezard, T. and Fejes, A.P. and Wederell, E.D. and Cullum, R. and Euskirchen, G. and Krzywinski, M. and Birol, I. and Snyder, M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Hirst, M. and Marra, M.A. and Jones, S.J.M.
Genome Research 18 (12) 1906-1917
- Global analysis of in vivo Foxa2-binding sites in mouse adult liver using massively parallel sequencing (2008)
Wederell, E.D. and Bilenky, M. and Cullum, R. and Thiessen, N. and Dagpinar, M. and Delaney, A. and Varhol, R. and Zhao, Y. and Zeng, T. and Bernier, B. and Ingham, M. and Hirst, M. and Robertson, G. and Marra, M.A. and Jones, S. and Hoodless, P.A.
Nucleic Acids Research 36 (14) 4549-4564
- Identification of transcripts with enriched expression in the developing and adult pancreas (2008)
Hoffman, B.G. and Zavaglia, B. and Witzsche, J. and Ruiz de Algara, T. and Beach, M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Helgason, C.D.
Genome Biology 9 (6)
- Slug is a direct Notch target required for initiation of cardiac cushion cellularization (2008)
Niessen, K. and Fu, Y. and Chang, L. and Hoodless, P.A. and McFadden, D. and Karsan, A.
Journal of Cell Biology 182 (2) 315-325
- A systematic screen for genes expressed in definitive endoderm by Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE) (2007)
Hou, J. and Charters, A.M. and Lee, S.C. and Zhao, Y. and Wu, M.K. and Jones, S.J.M. and Marra, M.A. and Hoodless, P.A.
BMC Developmental Biology 7
- Dynamic expression of Thyrotropin-releasing hormone in the mouse definitive endoderm (2007)
McKnight, K.D. and Hou, J. and Hoodless, P.A.
Developmental Dynamics 236 (10) 2909-2917
- Dynamics of expression of growth differentiation factor 15 in normal and PIN development in the mouse (2007)
Noorali, S. and Kurita, T. and Woolcock, B. and De Algara, T.R. and Lo, M. and Paralkar, V. and Hoodless, P. and Vielkind, J.
Differentiation 75 (4) 325-336
- Identification of a new intrinsically timed developmental checkpoint that reprograms key hematopoietic stem cell properties (2007)
Bowie, M.B. and Kent, D.G. and Dykstra, B. and McKnight, K.D. and McCaffrey, L. and Hoodless, P.A. and Eaves, C.J.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 104 (14) 5878-5882
- Large-scale production of SAGE libraries from microdissected tissues, flow-sorted cells, and cell lines (2007)
Khattra, J. and Delaney, A.D. and Zhao, Y. and Siddiqui, A. and Asano, J. and McDonald, H. and Pandoh, P. and Dhalla, N. and Prabhu, A.-L. and Kevin, M. and Lee, S. and Ally, A. and Tam, A. and Sa, D. and Rogers, S. and Charest, D. and Stott, J. and Zuyderduyn, S. and Varhol, R. and Eaves, C. and Jones, S. and Holt, R. and Hirst, M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Marra, M.A.
Genome Research 17 (1) 108-116
- Embryonic fibroblasts from mice lacking Tgif were defective in cell cycling (2006)
Mar, L. and Hoodless, P.A.
Molecular and Cellular Biology 26 (11) 4302-4310
- Hematopoietic stem cells proliferate until after birth and show a reversible phase-specific engraftment defect (2006)
Bowie, M.B. and McKnight, K.D. and Kent, D.G. and McCaffrey, L. and Hoodless, P.A. and Eaves, C.J.
Journal of Clinical Investigation 116 (10) 2808-2816
- Hippi is essential for node cilia assembly and Sonic hedgehog signaling (2006)
Houde, C. and Dickinson, R.J. and Houtzager, V.M. and Cullum, R. and Montpetit, R. and Metzler, M. and Simpson, E.M. and Roy, S. and Hayden, M.R. and Hoodless, P.A. and Nicholson, D.W.
Developmental Biology 300 (2) 523-533
- A mouse atlas of gene expression: Large-scale digital gene-expression profiles from precisely defined developing C57BL/6J mouse tissues and cells (2005)
Siddiqui, A.S. and Khattra, J. and Delaney, A.D. and Zhao, Y. and Astell, C. and Asano, J. and Babakaiff, R. and Barber, S. and Beland, J. and Bohacec, S. and Brown-John, M. and Chand, S. and Charest, D. and Charters, A.M. and Cullum, R. and Dhalla, N. and Featherstone, R. and Gerhard, D.S. and Hoffman, B. and Holt, R.A. and Hou, J. and Kuo, B.Y.-L. and Lee, L.L.C. and Lee, S. and Leung, D. and Ma, K. and Matsuo, C. and Mayo, M. and McDonald, H. and Prabhu, A.-I. an
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 102 (51) 18485-18490
- Notch Activation Results in Phenotypic and Functional Changes Consistent with Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transformation (2004)
Noseda, M. and McLean, G. and Niessen, K. and Chang, L. and Pollet, I. and Montpetit, R. and Shahidi, R. and Dorovini-Zis, K. and Li, L. and Beckstead, B. and Durand, R.E. and Hoodless, P.A. and Karsan, A.
Circulation Research 94 (7) 910-917
- FoxH1 (Fast) functions to specify the anterior primitive streak in the mouse (2001)
Hoodless, P.A. and Pye, M. and Chazaud, C. and Labbe, E. and Attisano, L. and Rossant, J. and Wrana, J.L.
Genes and Development 15 (10) 1257-1271
- Formation of the definitive endoderm in mouse is a Smad2-dependent process (2000)
Tremblay, K.D. and Hoodless, P.A. and Bikoff, E.K. and Robertson, E.J.
Development 127 (14) 3079-3090
- Targeted disruption in murine cells reveals variable requirement for Smad4 in transforming growth factor β-related signaling (2000)
Sirard, C. and Sammy, K. and Mirtsos, C. and Tadich, P. and Hoodless, P.A. and Itie, A. and Maxson, R. and Wrana, J.L. and Mak, T.W.
Journal of Biological Chemistry 275 (3) 2063-2070
- Dominant-negative Smad2 mutants inhibit activin/Vg1 signaling and disrupt axis formation in Xenopus (1999)
Hoodless, P.A. and Tsukazaki, T. and Nishimatsu, S.-I. and Attisano, L. and Wrana, J.L. and Thomsent, G.H.
Developmental Biology 207 (2) 364-379
- Smad2 and Smad3 positively and negatively regulate TGFβ-dependent transcription through the forkhead DNA-binding protein FAST2 (1998)
Labbe, E. and Silvestri, C. and Hoodless, P.A. and Wrana, J.L. and Attisano, L.
Molecular Cell 2 (1) 109-120
- Smad2 signaling in extraembryonic tissues determines anterior-posterior polarity of the early mouse embryo (1998)
Waldrip, W.R. and Bikoff, E.K. and Hoodless, P.A. and Wrana, J.L. and Robertson, E.J.
Cell 92 (6) 797-808
- Specific activation of Smad1 signaling pathways by the BMP7 type I receptor, ALK2 (1998)
Macias-Silva, M. and Hoodless, P.A. and Tang, S.J. and Buchwald, M. and Wrana, J.L.
Journal of Biological Chemistry 273 (40) 25628-25636
- The Tlx-2 homeobox gene is a downstream target of BMP signalling and is required for mouse mesoderm development (1998)
Tang, S.J. and Hoodless, P.A. and Lu, Z. and Breitman, M.L. and McInnes, R.R. and Wrana, J.L. and Buchwald, M.
Development 125 (10) 1877-1887
- Inhibitory control of neural differentiation in mammalian cells (1997)
Hoodless, P.A. and Hemmati-Brivanlou, A.
Development Genes and Evolution 207 (1) 19-28
- Mechanism and function of signaling by the TGFβ superfamily (1997)
Hoodless, P.A. and Wrana, J.L.
Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology 228 235-272
- Mothers against decapentaplegic-related protein 2 expression in avian granulosa cells is up-regulated by transforming growth factor β during ovarian follicular development (1997)
Li, M. and Li, J. and Hoodless, P.A. and Tzukazaki, T. and Wrana, J.L. and Attisano, L. and Tsang, B.K.
Endocrinology 138 (9) 3659-3665
- Phosphorylation of MADR2 by the TGF-B receptor on both serines 465 and 467 is required for association with DPC4 and TGF-B signaling (1997)
Macias-Sitva, M. and Abdollah, S. and Hoodless, P.A. and Tsukaxak, T. and Havashi, J.H. and Attisano, L. and Wrana, J.L.
FASEB Journal 11 (9)
- MADR1, a MAD-related protein that functions in BMP2 signaling pathways (1996)
Hoodless, P.A. and Haerry, T. and Abdollah, S. and Stapleton, M. and O'Connor, M.B. and Attisano, L. and Wrana, J.L.
Cell 85 (4) 489-500
- MADR2 is a substrate of the TGFβ receptor and its phosphorylation is required for nuclear accumulation and signaling (1996)
Macias-Silva, M. and Abdollah, S. and Hoodless, P.A. and Pirone, R. and Attisano, L. and Wrana, J.L.
Cell 87 (7) 1215-1224
- MADR2 maps to 18q21 and encodes a TGFβ-regulated MAD-related protein that is functionally mutated in colorectal carcinoma (1996)
Eppert, K. and Scherer, S.W. and Ozcelik, H. and Pirone, R. and Hoodless, P. and Kim, H. and Tsui, L.-C. and Bapat, B. and Gallinger, S. and Andrulis, I.L. and Thomsen, G.H. and Wrana, J.L. and Attisano, L.
Cell 86 (4) 543-552
- Expression of transcription factor HNF-4 in the extraembryonic endoderm, gut, and nephrogenic tissue of the developing mouse embryo: HNF-4 is a marker for primary endoderm in the implanting blastocyst (1994)
Duncan, S.A. and Manova, K. and Chen, W.S. and Hoodless, P. and Weinstein, D.C. and Bachvarova, R.F. and Darnell Jr., J.E.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 91 (16) 7598-7602
- The winged-helix transcription factor HNF-3β is required for notochord development in the mouse embryo (1994)
Weinstein, D.C. and Ruiz i Altaba, A. and Chen, W.S. and Hoodless, P. and Prezioso, V.R. and Jessell, T.M. and Darnell Jr., J.E.
Cell 78 (4) 575-588
- Characterization of liver-enriched proteins binding to a developmentally demethylated site flanking the avian apoVLDLII gene (1992)
Hoodless, P.A. and Ryan, A.K. and Schrader, T.J. and Deeley, R.G.
DNA and Cell Biology 11 (10) 755-765
- Developmental regulation of specific protein interactions with an enhancerlike binding site far upstream from the avian very-low-density apolipoprotein II gene (1990)
Hoodless, P.A. and Roy, R.N. and Ryan, A.K. and Hache, R.J.G. and Vasa, M.Z. and Deeley, R.G.
Molecular and Cellular Biology 10 (1) 154-164