These resources are designed to help you check the presentation and formatting of the PDF portion of your thesis.
Important: It is your responsibility to proofread your thesis. Grad Studies checks the content and formatting of the preliminary pages but does not proofread. You cannot make changes to your thesis after it has been accepted into cIRcle, so you will not be able to correct any errors after your final thesis has been approved.
- Sample Thesis
- Checklist: Title Page
- Examples: Title Page
- Checklist: Components of a Thesis
- Sample Prefaces
- Examples: Table of Contents
Committee page examples:
Committee page templates:
For all Committee Pages:
- Please include all committee members. For supervisory committee members who were not part of the examining committee, please include them under "Additional Committee Members".
- Please remove any lines you do not need.
Thesis Preparation Quick Links
Thesis Submission Quick Links
These webinars provide information and advice on preparing and submitting the text-based components of your thesis.
- Submitting Your Thesis Webinar Recording, March 2022
- Submitting Your Thesis PowerPoint Slides Handout, March 2022