Cell Signaling and Cancer
post translational protein modification
Relevant Degree Programs
Applicants need to be self-funded
Any time / year round
- Ensembles of protein termini and specific proteolytic signatures as candidate biomarkers of disease. (2014)
- Protein TAILS: when termini tell tales of proteolysis and function. (2013)
- Proteomic amino-termini profiling reveals targeting information for protein import into complex plastids. (2013)
- TopFIND 2.0-linking protein termini with proteolytic processing and modifications altering protein function (2012)
Lange, Philipp F. and Huesgen, Pitter F. and Overall, Christopher M. 40 (D1) D351-D361
- TopFIND, a knowledgebase linking protein termini with function (2011)
Lange, P.F. and Overall, C.M.
Nature Methods 8 (9) 703-704
- Towards kit-like 18F-labeling of marimastat, a noncovalent inhibitor drug for in vivo PET imaging cancer associated matrix metalloproteases (2011)
Li, Y. and Ting, R. and Harwig, C.W. and Auf Dem Keller, U. and Bellac, C.L. and Lange, P.F. and Inkster, J.A.H. and Schaffer, P. and Adam, M.J. and Ruth, T.J. and Overall, C.M. and Perrin, D.M.
MedChemComm 2 (10) 942-949
- Novel matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor [ 18F]marimastat- aryltrifluoroborate as a probe for in vivo positron emission tomography imaging in cancer (2010)
Auf Dem Keller, U. and Bellac, C.L. and Li, Y. and Lou, Y. and Lange, P.F. and Ting, R. and Harwig, C. and Kappelhoff, R. and Dedhar, S. and Adam, M.J. and Ruth, T.J. and Bénard, F. and Perrin, D.M. and Overall, C.M.
Cancer Research 70 (19) 7562-7569
- ClC-7 requires Ostm1 as a β-subunit to support bone resorption and lysosomal function (2006)
Lange, P.F. and Wartosch, L. and Jentsch, T.J. and Fuhrmann, J.C.
Nature 440 (7081) 220-223