Plasticity / Neuronal Regeneration
Genetics of Neurological and Psychiatric Diseases
Neuronal and Synaptic Activity
Neuronal Communication and Neurotransmission
Brain Circuit Development
Relevant Degree Programs
Outstanding candidates can expect a full funding package offer
Any time / year round
Understanding neuronal integration of information.
Development of neuronal encoding properties.
Genetic and molecular mechanisms of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Graduate Student Supervision
Doctoral Student Supervision (2008-2017)
- Morphological characterization of dynamic dendrite growth in the awake developing brain (2015)
- Simultaneous imaging of structural and functional plasticity in the awake brain (2015)
- Molecular mechanisms underlying sensory-driven structural and functional plasticity in the awake developing brain (2012)
- The role of adenylyl cyclase signaling pathways in developmental dendritogenesis in vivo (2012)
- Role of PKMz in morphological and synaptic development of optic tectal neurons in Xenopus laevis tadpoles in vivo (2010)
- Examining the effects of early-life seizures on neuronal dendrite growth in vivo using a novel experimental model system (2009)
- Sensory experience driven network plasticity in the awake developing brain (2009)