The applications are now open.
(1) Download these 2 files from the link below (under the 'Further Information' section): PSI Fellowship Application 2021-2022; and PSI Fellowship Application Instructions 2021-2022
(2) Following the guidelines, complete the Application form. Please note that each section ("Outline of Proposed Scholarly Work" and "Relationship of Proposal to PSI Goals") is individually capped at 4000 characters and 1 page.
(3) Upload the completed Application form and your Canadian Common CV as one pdf file (see instructions for details) to this link.
(4) Once the form is downloaded you can edit and save the form by renaming it.
(5) For the mandatory supervisor letter of support and the optional letter(s) of support from collaborators, your letter writers should go to this page. You can open the page, and share the link with them.
(6) This will complete your application.