I am interested in tumour immunology and innervation.
Research Centres, Clusters, Institutes
I am available and interested in collaborations (e.g. clusters, grants).
I am interested in and conduct interdisciplinary research.
I am interested in working with undergraduate students on research projects.
- Panning for brain antigens in dural sinuses (2021)
- A molecular map of murine lymph node blood vascular endothelium at single cell resolution (2020)
- Chemotaxing neutrophils enter alternate branches at capillary bifurcations (2020)
Nature Communications, 11 (1)
- Neutrophils Recirculate through Lymph Nodes to Survey Tissues for Pathogens (2020)
The Journal of Immunology, 204 (9), 2552--2561
- Peritoneal GATA6+ macrophages function as a portal for Staphylococcus aureus dissemination (2019)
Journal of Clinical Investigation,
- Lymph Nodes: The Unrecognized Barrier against Pathogens (2018)
ACS Infectious Diseases,
- Neutrophils recruited through high endothelial venules of the lymph nodes via PNAd intercept disseminating Staphylococcus aureus. (2018)
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America,
- Perinodal Adipose Tissue Participates in Immune Protection through a Lymphatic Vessel–Independent Route (2018)
The Journal of Immunology, 201 (1), 296--305
- MS4A4A: a novel cell surface marker for M2 macrophages and plasma cells. (2017)
Immunology and cell biology,
- Neuronal expression of fibroblast growth factor receptors in zebrafish. (2013)
Gene expression patterns : GEP,