Master's Thesis Approval
A student's examination committee must sign this form to confirm that the thesis is ready for final submission. The student submits the completed form to their program, who will verify the signatures and content and then forward the form to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Graduate programs: Please ensure that the student’s supervisory committee has been approved in the Supervisory Committee screen in SISC before sending in the Master's Thesis Approval form.
Instructions for using the Supervisory Committee screen are here:
- Go to the bottom of any page on the G+PS website
- Click on “Faculty and Staff Intranet”
- Login with your CWL
- Click on “Resources” in the top drop-down menu
- Choose “Student Administration”
- Click on “Supervision & Supervisory Committee Screen in SISC (GRAD-11)” in the left-hand menu