Olivia de Jongh Gonzalez
- Parenting practices, parenting styles.
- Childhood obesity.
- Children's health behaviors (eating behaviors, physical activity, screen time, sleep) and health behaviors change.
- Socio-cultural determinants of parenting and health behaviors.
- Gender- and sex-reated differences.
- mHealth interventions (design, usability, digital phenotypes, adherence, effectiveness).
- Art-based interventions (design, process, directives, effectiveness).
health promotion and intervention
quantitative data analysis
gender- and sex-related differences
datasets cleaning and processing
Research Centres, Clusters, Institutes
I am available and interested in collaborations (e.g. clusters, grants).
I am interested in and conduct interdisciplinary research.
I am interested in working with undergraduate students on research projects.
- Don't take the context out of the picture: Contextually shaped parents' and children's obesogenic behaviors in a marginalized area of Mexico City (2022)
Appetite, , 105915
- Efficacy of the Aim2Be app in changing lifestyle behaviours among adolescents with overweight and obesity: Randomized Controlled Trial (Preprint) (2022)
- The Aim2Be mHealth Intervention for Children With Overweight or Obesity and Their Parents: Person-Centered Analyses to Uncover Digital Phenotypes (2022)
Journal of Medical Internet Research, 24 (6), e35285
- Are fathers' and mothers' food parenting practices differentially associated with children's eating behaviors? (2021)
Appetite, , 105434
- DON'T TAKE THE CONTEXT OUT OF THE PICTURE: SOCIOCULTURALLY SHAPED FAMILIAL AND INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIORS AMONG CHILDREN WITH OBESITY (2021)
Annals of Behavioral Medicine,
- Don’t take the context out of the picture: Socioculturally shaped familial and individual behaviors among children with obesity (2021)
Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 55 (Array), S164
- Identifying and predicting food parenting practice profiles among Canadian parents (2021)
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 18 (1)
- The Aim2Be mHealth Intervention for Children With Overweight or Obesity and Their Parents: Person-Centered Analyses to Uncover Digital Phenotypes (Preprint) (2021)
- Food Parenting Practices and Children's Eating Behaviors: Comparing Mothers and Fathers (2020)
Current Developments in Nutrition,
- Profiles of food parenting practices and associations with children’s eating behaviours (2020)
Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism,
- Role of parenting practices in the treatment of childhood obesity among low-income families from Mexico City (2020)
International Journal of Qualitative Methods, 19, 63
- Roll of Parenting in the Treatment of Childhood Obesity in Low-Income Families From Mexico City (2020)
International Journal of Qualitative Methods,
- Psicoterapia infantil: elementos distintivos y propuesta de intervención (2017)
Alternativas en Psicología,
- Programa de psicoterapia grupal infantil con técnicas combinadas. (2016)
Integración Académica en Psicología,