Olivia de Jongh Gonzalez
- Parenting practices and parent's gender, parenting styles and practices associated with children's eating behaviors, socio-cultural factors associated with parenting practices and styles.
- Socio-cultural determinants of health.
- Health behavior change through e and mHealth interventions: design, usability, digital phenotypes, adherence, effectiveness.
- Health behavior change through art-based interventions: design, process and effectiveness evaluation.
health promotion and intervention
quantitative data analysis
I am available and interested in collaborations (e.g. clusters, grants).
I am interested in and conduct interdisciplinary research.
I am interested in working with undergraduate students on research projects.
- Are fathers' and mothers' food parenting practices differentially associated with children's eating behaviors? (2021)
Appetite, , 105434
- Don’t take the context out of the picture: Socioculturally shaped familial and individual behaviors among children with obesity (2021)
Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 55 (Array), S164
- Identifying and predicting food parenting practice profiles among Canadian parents (2021)
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 18 (1)
- Food Parenting Practices and Children's Eating Behaviors: Comparing Mothers and Fathers (2020)
Current Developments in Nutrition,
- Profiles of food parenting practices and associations with children’s eating behaviours (2020)
Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism,
- Role of parenting practices in the treatment of childhood obesity among low-income families from Mexico City (2020)
International Journal of Qualitative Methods, 19, 63
- Psicoterapia infantil: elementos distintivos y propuesta de intervención (2017)
Alternativas en Psicología,
- Programa de psicoterapia grupal infantil con técnicas combinadas. (2016)
Integración Académica en Psicología,