Theoretical and computational modelling of dense particle suspensions.
I am available and interested in collaborations (e.g. clusters, grants).
I am interested in and conduct interdisciplinary research.
I am interested in working with undergraduate students on research projects.
- Droplets in homogeneous shear turbulence (2019)
Journal of Fluid Mechanics,
- Flow-assisted droplet assembly in a 3D microfluidic channel (2019)
Soft Matter, , -
- An efficient mass-preserving interface-correction level set/ghost fluid method for droplet suspensions under depletion forces (2018)
Journal of Computational Physics, 353, 435 - 459
- Effective slip over partially filled microcavities and its possible failure (2018)
Phys. Rev. Fluids, 3, 054201
- Emulsions in homogeneous shear turbulence (2018)
- Integral representation of channel flow with interacting particles (2017)
Phys. Rev. E, 96, 063110