Checklist of Application Components
IMPORTANT: Individual graduate programs may require different components. Be sure to check the program web site for specific requirements.
- Online application and application fee
- Transcripts from all past post-secondary study. (Domestic and international student requirements may differ)
- Letters of reference
- English proficiency exam scores (if required)
- GRE or other test scores (if required)
- Criminal record check (if required)
- Statement of interest (if required)
- Finding a research supervisor (if required)
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.