Doctoral students must advance to candidacy within 36 months from start date or they may be withdrawn. Extension of this period may be permitted by the Dean of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies in exceptional circumstances. Graduate programs submit this form to confirm that a student has met candidacy requirements.
Graduate programs: Before emailing this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, please ensure that it is fully and accurately completed, and that the student's supervisory committee has been approved in the Supervisory Committee screen in SISC and that it agrees with the committee listed on the form.
Instructions for using the Supervisory Committee screen are here:
- Go to the bottom of any page on the G+PS website
- Click on “Faculty and Staff Intranet”
- Login with your CWL
- Click on “Resources” in the top drop-down menu
- Choose "Student Administration"
- Click on “Supervision & Supervisory Committee Screen in SISC (GRAD-11)” in the left-hand menu or on the main page