Enrolment of Undergraduate Students in Graduate Course

Undergraduate students must complete this form if they wish to take a graduate course. The student's Home Faculty Advising Office must confirm whether or not the student meets the requirements for taking a graduate course. If the student does not quite meet the requirements the Faculty Advising Office may still approve the student's request, but the course instructor will need to provide G+PS with justification for making an exception to those requirements.

PDF icon enrolment_undergraduate.pdf