PEO International Peace Scholarship
The International Peace Scholarship Fund, established in 1949, is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. Members of the P.E.O. believe that education is fundamental to world peace and understanding.
- An applicant must be a female student who is qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
Please see the PEO website for complete eligibility requirements.
- Complete the PEO's online eligibility form by the application deadline
- If deemed eligible, the applicant will be invited to submit a full application after the application deadline