Neporany Doctoral Fellowship
The Neporany Doctoral Fellowship, offered by the Canadian Foundation for Ukranian Studies, will be awarded to one or more doctoral students specializing on Ukraine in political science, economics, and related fields (social sciences and political, economic, and social history). Preference will be given to students completing their dissertation as well as to students at Canadian universities or Canadian citizens and residents.
The amount of the award can range from $5,000 to $20,000. The Neporany Fellowship may be held in conjunction with other awards, but will be withdrawn or reduced if the total amount awarded, including this fellowship, exceeds $30,000.
The duration of the fellowship will be one academic year.
All applicants must submit the following:
- A cover letter to include a mailing address, citizenship, or residency status (if residing in Canada), telephone number(s), and email
- A current CV and transcripts
- A précis of their thesis (1,250 – 2,500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from their thesis advisor
- Information on awards received or applied for
Materials must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org