Resumes for students in course-based programs
Date & Time
Registration Closed / Past Event
This session will cover
- Highlighting program and project experience in your resume
- Organizing a resume for career changes and pivots
- Organization, formatting, and common challenges
The live session will include opportunities for Q & A.
Career Workshop Series. Participants will benefit from attending multiple workshops in the series, but they can choose to attend only those that best fit their interests and availability.
- January 17th: Resumes for Students in Research-Based Programs
- February 13th: Cover Letters
- March 20th: Interviews
- April 10: Negotiating Job Offers
- April 25: Academic CV
Danielle Barkley, PhD, is a Career Educator who works with the UBC Career Centre to support graduate students at UBC. She completed her PhD in English literature at McGill University and has previous experience as a university instructor and writing consultant.
General registration is open on Monday, January 15th at 9 am.
Registration is open to current UBC graduate students. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email at the e-mail associated with your community.grad.ubc.ca account. If you experience any difficulty using the online registration tool, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email us if you are registered and are no longer able to attend this event.