The Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies hosts workshops and presentations for award applicants, typically between August and October of each year.
Scholarship and Award Opportunities: Doctoral Awards (Sept 5, 2018)
- In Person: grad.ubc.ca/about-us/events/16993-scholarship-award-opportunities-doctoral-awards
- Webinar: grad.ubc.ca/about-us/events/16994-scholarship-award-opportunities-doctoral-awards-webinar
Scholarship and Award Opportunities: CGS-M Masters (Oct 30, 2018)
- In Person: grad.ubc.ca/about-us/events/16995-scholarship-award-opportunities-cgs-m-masters
- Webinar: grad.ubc.ca/about-us/events/16996-scholarship-award-opportunities-cgs-m-masters-webinar
Resources from Past Presentations
Some presentation materials from previous workshops are included below. As external agencies update their application requirements, some of the information in these documents might not apply to future competitions.
- Applying Successfully for Graduate Scholarship Funding (Jul 10, 2018): Powerpoint slides
- Applying Successfully for Graduate Scholarship Funding (Jul 10, 2018): Webinar Recording
(The discussion in the chat box can be viewed by clicking the purple tab on the bottom right corner.)