My work is focused on the development of lipid nanoparticles for gene therapy.
Development of Drug Delivery Systems
Research Centres, Clusters, Institutes
I am available and interested in collaborations (e.g. clusters, grants).
I am interested in and conduct interdisciplinary research.
- Interactions at the cell membrane and pathways of internalization of nano-sized materials for nanomedicine (2020)
Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology, 11, 338--353
- Light-triggered trafficking to the cell nucleus of a cationic polyamidoamine functionalized with ruthenium complexes (2020)
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,
- The Biomolecular Corona of Lipid Nanoparticles for Gene Therapy (2020)
Bioconjugate Chemistry, 31 (9), 2046--2059
- Corona Composition Can Affect the Mechanisms Cells Use to Internalize Nanoparticles (2019)
ACS Nano, 13 (10), 11107--11121
- Limits and challenges in using transport inhibitors to characterize how nano-sized drug carriers enter cells (2019)
- Tuning Polyamidoamine Design To Increase Uptake and Efficacy of Ruthenium Complexes for Photodynamic Therapy (2019)
Inorganic Chemistry, 58 (21), 14586--14599
- Effect of the development of a cell barrier on nanoparticle uptake in endothelial cells (2018)
- Adaptation to the spindle checkpoint is regulated by the interplay between Cdc28/Clbs and PP2ACdc55. (2013)
The Journal of cell biology,