Other Exchange Agreements

Graduate programs may have exchange agreements with similar programs at other institutions. Students should consult their Graduate Advisor or UBC's Go Global: Student Mobility Programs.

Eligibility to participate in the Student Exchange Program (Go Global) with UBC is initially determined by the student's home university. Please contact the office at your university that is responsible for student exchange. They will let you know about their eligibility requirements, as well as their application procedures.

The standard transfer credit policy of 12-credit (40%) restriction applies to students in UBC approved Exchange Agreements established by the UBC Go Global Office. For details, please contact the UBC Go Global Office.