NBFG Financial Markets - Woman Scholarship Program
The NBFG Financial Markets - Woman Scholarship Program is designed to encourage skilled and talented women to pursue post-graduate studies in a field related to the financial markets.
Applicants need to be:
- Competitive, innovative and ambitious women with solid analytical skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Enrolling into a full-time post-graduate program in any field related to finance for the 2010-2011 academic year
Applications will be pre-screened by Financial Markets professionals at NBFG. A select number of candidates will be invited to participate in a phone interview and/or a formal interview.
Three (3) candidates will be granted a scholarship in an amount between $5,000 and $10,000 per academic year each. The amounts will be paid over time according to the registered post-graduate program. The selected candidates will be paired with a Managing Director from our Financial Markets group. This partnership will ensure a liaison between the recipient and NBFG throughout their studies. Recipients will also be offered internship opportunities with NBFG.
Recipients must successfully complete each academic session to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates need to email the following documents to email@example.com:
- a personal statement detailing their motivation for pursuing graduate studies related to finance and their career objectives
- a resume
- a letter of recommendation from a university professor or academic advisor
- official Transcripts including class averages for the past two years if available