MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program is a global initiative to educate and develop next-generation leaders from Africa who will contribute to social and economic progress. Over a ten-year period the initiative will fund 35 master's students in selected graduate degree programs.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at UBC for graduate students is open to applicants who have a Bachelor’s Degree and are a citizen of and have lived a significant part of their life in a Sub-Saharan African country.
Only students applying to a Master’s degree in one of the following Faculties and programs at UBC’s Vancouver campus can be considered:
Sauder School of Business
- Full-Time MBA Program
Faculty of Forestry
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Applied Science (MASc)
- Master of Sustainable Forest Management (MSFM)
- Master of International Forestry (MIF)
Faculty of Land and Food Systems
- Master of Food and Resource Economics (MFRE)
- Master of Food Science (MFS)
- Master of Land and Water Systems (MLWS)
Please review the application procedures at http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/.