The following resources are provided to graduate programs to support their review of applications for the 2018-2019 Tri-Agency Canada Graduate Scholarships Master's (CGS M) and Affiliated Fellowships (Master's-level funding) Competition.
- Affiliated Fellowship application checklist
- CGSM application checklist
- Adjudication Committees
- Transcript Checklist
- Canadian University Grading Systems (last updated: 18 Sep 2017)
- UBC Transcript Marking Key (Legend)
- GPA Calculator
Graduate Program Resources:
- Research Portal, from which graduate programs can download their applications for review
- Please carefully reveiw the list of CGSM applications received and instructions posted on the G+PS Faculty and Staff secure site (CWL authentication required).
Graduate Program Nomination Materials (CWL required):
- Nomination cover sheet (form-fillable and mail-merge; programs can use either)
- Nomination data sheet
The deadline for graduate programs to submit their nominations to G+PS is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, 2 February 2018.