- Students must have completed at least 75% (normally equivalent to 36 credits) of the 300 and 400 level courses required for their bachelor's degree, and must have a minimum overall average of 76% (B+) in their completed 300 and 400 level courses.
- Students must have the academic preparation to complete the graduate course and must have completed any necessary course pre-requisites.
- Student downloads the form “Enrolment of Undergraduate Students in Graduate Courses” from the Forms section of this website.
- Student fills out the form and obtains the approval signature of the course instructor.
- Student obtains the approval signature of the graduate advisor of the program or department that offers the course.
- Student obtains the approval signature of his or her home faculty advising office.
- Student submits the fully completed form to G+PS.
- G+PS reviews the form and confirms eligibility.
- G+PS signs the form and sends it to Enrolment Services.
- Enrolment services registers the student.