UBC policies on Unclassified / Access Students
- Students must have the academic preparation to complete the graduate course and must have completed any necessary course pre-requisites.
- Student downloads the form “Enrolment of Non-Degree Students in Graduate Course” from the Forms section of this website.
- Student fills out the form and obtains the approval signature of the course instructor.
- Student obtains the approval signature of graduate advisor of the program or department that offers the course.
- Student submits the fully completed form to G+PS.
- G+PS reviews the form and confirms eligibility.
- G+PS signs the form and sends it to Enrolment Services.
- Enrolment Services registers the student.