Workshop on Graduate Supervision for New Faculty
Date & Time
Registration Closed / Past Event
In this interactive session, we will share some key principles and practices for supervising graduate students, especially in the current context of Covid-19, and provide a range of strategies, cases, and resources. Designed for new faculty, but open to all faculty members.
Topics will include:
- Principles and practices of excellent supervision and mentoring
- Fostering communication and academic progress
- Maintaining a sense of community
- Addressing conflicts, issues, and concerns
- Resources available to support faculty and students
Please RSVP by October 29, 2021. This session will be presented via Zoom and details will be provided with registration confirmation.
Presenters: Theresa Rogers, PhD, Associate Dean, with Emily Pitcher, Associate Director, Student Academic Support, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
Direct questions to Theresa Rogers email@example.com