Workshop on Graduate Supervision
Date & Time
Registration Closed / Past Event
In this interactive session we will share some key principles and practices for supervising graduate students, especially in the current context of Covid-19, and provide a range of strategies, cases, and resources. Designed for new faculty, but open to all faculty members.
Topics will include:
- Principles and practices of excellent supervision and mentoring
- Fostering communication and academic progress
- Maintaining a sense of community
- Addressing conflicts, issues and concerns
- Resources available to support faculty and students
Please rsvp by October 19th, 2020. This session will be presented via Zoom and details will be provided with registration confirmation.
Presenter: Theresa Rogers, PhD, Associate Dean, with Student Academic Support Staff, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
Direct questions to Theresa Rogers email@example.com