PhDs Go Public, Event 1: Bridging the Gaps in Healthcare Practice and Policy
Date & Time
Registration Closed / Past Event
In this first event of the PhDs Go Public Research Talk Series, five scholars who research health issues will talk about their research, and their contribution to healthcare in Canada. Come watch our scholars summarize in less than seven minutes how they hope to make a positive change in the world.
* Kaitlyn Jaffe (Sociology);
* Heather Palis (School of Population and Public Health);
* Zarina Giannone (Counseling Psychology);
* Andrea Johnson (School of Social Work);
* Jens Vent-Schmidt (Experimental Medicine).
Please register here.